May 25, 2009

in honor of my loved ones who served

My Family that served
Grandfather Cpl. H. Hale USMC WWII
Grandmother M. Hale civilian electrician in shipyards WWII
Father PFC R. Rosengren ARMY
My half brother J. Norton USMC Desert Storm
Great Uncle J. Hale ARMY
3rd Cousin PFC J. W. Hale USMC WWII
Great Uncle J. B. Revel WWII
Great Uncle J. H. Revis WWII
5th Great Grandfather Major J. Pitchlyn Revolutionary War
4th Great Grandfather J. Pitchlyn JR Indian Wars under Andrew Jackson
3rd Great Uncle E. Cornelius ARMY WWI
3rd Great Uncle Provost Marshal O. H.Cornelius ARMY WWI
Cousin Major J. Revel Vietnam USAF
2nd Cousin R. Revel USAF -currently serving in Iraq
5th Great Uncle P. P. Pitchlyn Civil War
Great Uncle J. H. "Bud" Revis II ARMY WWII
2nd Cousin S. Ingram NAVY
Many many many others who have served in all US wars
foreign and domestic.
Names and ranks lost to history.


Hubby's family that served
Father Capt D. E. Trusty USAF Vietnam fighter pilot trainer
grandfather Sgt. W. D. Cameron Aircorps WWII
Uncle Cpl. D. Cameron USMC Vietnam
Great Uncle J. Morrow Aircorps WWII
Great Uncle D. Julhin ARMY WWII under Patton
Great Uncle B. Cameron Aircorps WWII
Great Uncle G. Obrien NAVY WWII


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5