May 20, 2009

"ho-wee" praise

A couple days ago my children where happily (for once) doing chores. My oldest is on crutches due to an ankle injury so she was on laundry folding duty. My second daughter was on dishes and my son was being a 3 yr old and doing everything he could to 'help'.

We had the radio on a local Christian station and were enjoying the worship broadcasts and then they started the praise music.

I could hear my girls joining in and singing "Give You Glory" by Jeremy Camp.

Then I heard it!
My boy's first time to sing praises to his Lord!

From the dishwasher as he was unloading the silverware we hear "ho-wee ho-wee".
I looked over and he was smiling and singing while doing his chore. He never missed a beat and sang his heart out. Course the lonely word he sung was "ho-wee"

I felt blessed to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5