May 15, 2009

Hate Crimes bill- PLEASE READ AND SIGN

Defend The Rights Of People Of Faith!
Petition Opposing

Anti-Faith “Hate Crimes”

And “Hate Speech” Laws

Petition Sponsor: Mrs. Lynne Krueger
Total signers: 75,374


Right now Congress is considering a new hate crimes bill
(“Hate Crimes Prevention Act”). This legislation is a stepping
stone to regulating the speech of people who support family
values and could lead to the censoring of pastors and
churches that speak out against homosexuality.

Petition To Battle Radical
Anti-Faith Laws State-By-State

Liberty Counsel is conducting a nationwide legal and citizen
action campaign to fight these anti-faith laws both nationally
and state-by-state. We are committed to taking legal action any
time homosexual activists seek to implement their “hate speech”
agenda. But we need your help to fight this battle both nationally
and in your state

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5