March 10, 2009

Noah's Ark Seminar


I am a nut for things like this! So I am heading up to Arlington to see what this guy has to say. Should be interesting. At least it is a night out without the kiddos. Hubby is excited to have them to himself and healthy. LOL



Welcome to Wyatt Archaeological Research Inc.

THE OFFICIAL SOURCE OF ALL INFORMATION
CONCERNING THE DISCOVERIES OF RON WYATT

Presented by Richard Rives, President of Wyatt Archaeological Research and subject to the unanimous approval of the Board of Directors, Wyatt Archaeological Research.

DALLAS MEETING
Join Richard Rives for a two part seminar in Dallas TX
Sheraton Arlington Hotel and Convention Center
1500 Convention Center Dr.
I-30 and Ballpark Dr.
Thursday March 12 - 7-10 PM CST

The Boat-Shaped Object on Doomsday Mountain
Is this the remains of Noah's Ark?


3 comments:

  1. oooh let me know will you? I have to work or I would tag along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh cough sniffle cough cough!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! the funny part is, I actually am sick :( But they basically told us we would have to be on our deathbed to not come into work this week and next because we're so shorthanded....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5