January 14, 2009

prayer request for busy season

I am not sure how much I will be online after tomorrow for oh about 13 wks.

*I am starting a mentoring class in the morning with my 'spiritual mom' so that I will be better able to help all the ladies coming to me for advice because how our marriage used to be and how God changed it. This will be a weekly thing on Thursday mornings

Pray God uses this to help reach others who are hurting and give them His hope.

*Then Friday night we are starting Connected Hearts, a healing ministry for people with past issues and letting go with God. Hubby is very nervous about this as he does not remember his childhood and he knows he has anger issues and such. It is a big deal that he ASKED me to go with him through this. We will be in a 2 day intensive then it will be Thursday nights

Pray God uses this for a mighty change in both of us.

*Sunday night we are starting Financial Peace University!! We are so ready to be putting our money to work for us and God and start uses the huge increase in pay that God gave dh to help others! This will be Sunday nights for 13 wks. We will be missing our regular Sunday night small group while we are in this and that makes us a bit sad. We have not missed small group since starting with the church in June.

pray God uses our new found knowledge of finances to bless as many people as we can

*co-op starts around Jan 26 and I am teaching History to the olders.

pray my nerves hold out. there are a few dc that are well, not calm

and last but not least!!

*I AM HAVING MY SURGERY!! We are just waiting on the refund check from taxes and then we are so gone! Hubby is getting 3 W2s this yr to turn in and it is making me nuts with waiting so long! So he says by the end of Feb at latest I should have my tubal ligation reversed and be whole again!

pray God will bless us by restoring my body

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5