April 5, 2013

stolen bags and entertaining angels

Hubs had a business trip this week Monday through Wednesday. His company phone decided it was tired of working and promptly stopped reading its SIM card. He could text a bit but couldn't make or receive calls. He got back from south Texas before lunch on Wednesday to do more training in Dallas. Hubs, Hub's boss, and Boss's boss stopped near the hotel they would teach at for a quick burger. They came out to find the windows of their rental car smashed and all their luggage and computers stolen!

The only thing missed was an external hard drive that fell out as things were pulled through the window. God bless 'em, the hard drive had their presentation on it! Talk about answered prayers!
The police said the bags are gone and nothing will ever be found. :(

Then I get a call this morning. Once again Hubs is in Dallas and getting gas before he goes to the plant. He tells me a homeless mas had came up asking for money. He turned him away as we don't carry cash. The guy hung around the gas station while he pumped gas and they talked a bit about how he had walked all the way from Austin. Hubs decided the least he could do was buy him some food and the guy asked for sandwich and milk. Hubs purchased him several sandwiches and a large jug of milk and the man was grateful as the homeless man turn to leave he said "God bless you , Mike" and went to the dumpster area. Hubby thought a second about how the man knew his name but blew it off as his work shirt has his name on it... then he looked down... he had his jacket zipped to his neck from the cold... his shirt was completely covered! He followed to wear he saw the man walk (a one way in/out gate) and the guy was gone! There was no way the guy could hide or leave the area in the seconds it took for Hubby to move over there.

Interesting to me is Hubby was in Austin yesterday. I said he must of out ran his guardian angel this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5